CHATBOX
why u did this to me dear ~
Sunday 22 January 2012 | 20:12 | 0dreamer (s)

      



today my story to tell u all......

hey readers i'm so sad with my bf ...
he's cruel to me .. he did'nt call me suddenly ...
he made me waiting him every night ..
he think he's can be heroes life without me...
thanks dear....do what you think is better....
you have played with my heart...
you so cruel to me....
i hate u... !!!!~
okay fine ican't be with u always and i'm not suitable to be happy with u...
thanks for with me unbtil now...
thanks for everything that u do to me..
enough with this u make my heart broken cause of you...
could u do this to me...
don't try to come back to me..
i'm warning 
i'm really2 serious with this tyme u happy with your new gf u forget me..
tyme no want u again u search for me...
that u alright !!~
i 'll make u how u can make me...
tengs !!~

oryte readers that my story today !!~
tengs for feel free to read mine's ....





Future | Past