CHATBOX
urm.. ouh my frend !!!~ :(
Friday 20 January 2012 | 06:06 | 0dreamer (s)



to all my blogger members !!~
hey , u know what i'm feeling today..
i'm so sad. ~!!
hmm my bestie want to change to another school ...
hmm hey guys i'll always remember u olzz !!~
nice day u oll wif me never forget !!~
stay tuned in my mind oukeyh !!~

this our memories dear !!~


KIELA
 who want continue her study at SMAKJ...
gud luck !!


DOLLET..

she's is funny and we close each other !!~
i'll miss u baby !!~~




eh2 saper ue ..
hehee YAYA it's me laa......


MYZAQYLA

she's also my member !!~ but she stay tuned wif me at the same school !!~

oryte dear juz that my low profile of my frends !!~
xtually we have 9 members but next week je laa yaya story mory ag okey !!~
have a nice day here ...

I LOVE U GENG !!~


dadaaa !!~ mmuaahhh heheeee.....










Future | Past